SIGNIFICANTLY LONGER FILTER CARTRIDGE LIFE
B-KOOL Refrigeration Dryer cools the compressed air and separates out most of the moisture,
collecting it in the B-KOOL and thus preventing it from passing into the filter cartridge.
Particularly in environments with high ambient temperatures, the B-KOOL refrigeration dryer extends filter
capacity to an outstanding extent.
The B-KOOL is available in three versions:
- B-KOOL II 680i: Integrated solution in a new design for MINI-VERTICUS and VERTICUS in Super Silent version
- B-KOOL 680i: Integrated solution for PE-VE in Super Silent version
- B-KOOL 680s: As a standalone solution for compressors with a P 41 or P 61 purification system
HOW THE B-KOOL REFRIGERATION DRYER WORKS
- The air saturated with moisture is fed out of the final separator of the compressor into the B-KOOL refrigeration dryer.
- In the high-efficiency cooling unit, the temperature of the compressed air, and thus its pressure dew-point, are
reduced to approx. 3°C. For reasons of physics, the cooled air is no longer able to store the moisture content and the oil and water vapour condenses.
- The condensate is collected in the integrated separator and thus does not enter the filter cartridge.
- The condensate is discharged into the compressor unit‘s collecting container via the automatic condensate drain.
- The cooled and dried air is fed into the purification system by the B-KOOL refrigeration dryer.
- The B-KOOL control monitors the function of the integrated cooling technology and controls the condensate drain valve of the automatic condensate drain.