ULTRA-COMPACT AND TRANSPORTABLE BREATHING AIR COMPRESSORS JUNIOR II
FEATURES JUNIOR II high-pressure compressor
- Easy to transport: light and simple to use
- The patented mini-computer B-TIMER reliably warns of approaching filter cartridge change. Safe, secure, user-friendly, and rugged
- Many possible applications: sports diving, fire fighting, shipping, medical engineering, paintball, motorsports, etc.
Ruggedness, reliability, a wide range of applications, and compact flexibility have made the JUNIOR a worldwide classic and a global best-seller, with over 100,000 units sold.
The most compact of our mobile breathing air compressors, it combines a small footprint and advanced technology and is the ideal solution for applications in sports diving, shipping, respiratory protection, and paintball and shooting sports.
In other words, for anyone that wants to rely on pure, safe breathing air in mobile applications.
The light, compact system can be transported by one or two people and fits into virtually every vehicle boot.
- 100 l/min
- 225 or 330 bar
- 2.2 kW (4.2 kW petrol version)
- Available with three-phase motor, single-phase motor, or petrol engine
OPTIONAL FEATURES (SELECTION) of JUNIOR II high-pressure compressor
- Additional filling device for 225 or 330 bar
- Switchover devise for 330/225 bar
- Frame and carrying handle of stainless steel
- Automatic condensate drain including automatic shutoff when the final pressure is reached