COMPRESSORS FOR SPORTS & SAFETY APPLICATIONS
ULTRA-COMPACT AND TRANSPORTABLE BREATHING AIR COMPRESSORS
- Easy to transport: light and simple to use
- The patented mini-computer B-TIMER reliably warns of approaching filter cartridge change. Safe, secure, user-friendly and rugged
- Many possible applications: sports diving, fire fighting, shipping, medical engineering, paintball, motor sports etc.
The OCEANUS delivers excellent performance: although virtually identical in size to the JUNIOR II, it can fill a breathing air cylinder up to 40% faster.
Designed for challenging professional applications, the OCEANUS impresses with its durability, mobility and high output.
With a corrosion-resistant stainless steel base frame, the OCEANUS is the ideal mobile compressor even for coastal areas where the air has a high salt content, and in particular at sea, on submersibles or during expeditions.
A generous oil reserve in the crankcase and the powerful oil pump mean that operation is also possible even at extreme inclinations of up to 30° (up to 20° for petrol-driven models).
- 140 l/min
- 225 or 330 bar
- 3 kW (5.1 kW petrol version)
- Available with three-phase motor, single phase motor or petrol engine
OPTIONAL FEATURES (SELECTION)
- Additional filling device for 225 or 330 bar
- Switchover device for 330/225 bar
- Automatic condensate drain including automatic shutoff when final pressure is reached
Be the first to review “OCEANUS – Compact Line (100 to 140 l/min)”